Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Amazing Spider Man 2!

Posted by Unknown at 12:57 AM

I know it's a little too late for this review, forgive me. I don't have much time lately to watch movies and update my blog so I'll be flooding you with blogposts about random things that happened to me recently!

Hmmm, as everyone else is saying they're sad about the ending of the second contribution. 

Before I get to watch the movie, I already know that Gwen is dying in the end, thank you spoilers! It wasn't that much of a big deal to me because I wanted to know.

Upon watching the movie, I already saw many signs that Gwen will die. First, the graduation speech, and then the note that Peter wrote beside their picture that says, "Do I have to lose you too?"

So yeah! I kind of expected it even if I don't know.. Felt bad about it yes but that was just a thing we have to watch out for on the next movie contribution, right? 

And I can't wait to see The Amazing Spiderman 3! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Marj ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review