Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Me. Myself, And I!

Posted by Unknown at 1:21 AM

Me and my different faces. :)

My name is Marj and I am a dreamer. 

I love to eat good food, ofcourse! you can go take me anywhere that serves good food and I'll be happy!

When I'm sad, I eat. When I'm happy? Ofcourse I eat!




See? I am always caught on act! Tsk!

Peace!

Aside from loving food, ofcourse I love my family and my friends! :)





My lola and my Auntie were the ones who raised me, yes, I am from a broken family and I haven't met my dad but that is no biggie. No to broken family drama, I am happy! :)

My bestfriend, Iya!


She's the bestfriend that everyone's looking for. Well, I'm lucky I have her already! She's always with me every step of the way. She's not just my best friend, she's my sister, my girlfriend, my cheerleader, my stylist, and my number 1 supporter! I never knew I could be this oh so clingy until I met her!

My college friends!


College will not be as colorful as it is without these people! And quizzes and exams are a lot easier with them!

My Project Pie Family!


Working isn't considered work when you're enjoying what you do and most especially if you are surrounded by the most awesome workmates because we're not just workmates, we're family! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Marj ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review