Tuesday, June 10, 2014

BDJ Box And Revlon's Power Nails: A Beauty Soiree!

Posted by Unknown at 2:00 PM


The most awaited Nail Art Party ever brought to you by BDJ Box and Revlon!

Such a fun event to just chill and enjoy!

I really enjoyed this event because even though I am not that creative with my nails, doing it really makes me feel so good. When I found out about getting an invite to this, I didn't have any 2nd thoughts and posted a photo of my Nail Art right away!

Me and le BFF luckily got invites and we're very happy and excited about it! :D
The event happened last June 7 in Conti's Greenbelt.

 Participants lined up as they wait for the registration to be open. When we were all settled, food was served buffet style. They had the usual "merienda." My all time favorite Spaghetti with garlic bread, chicken fingers with mustard dressing, and a choice of lemonade or iced tea to drink. It waaaas yummmmyyy! :))

After indulging ourselves with the meal, we got our Revlon lootbags! Yey! Thank you Revlon! It was aaaweesoome! 

Then, the very gorgeous Ms. Nicole Romero (BeautyandSparkle.com) of BDJ Box arrived to share with us the basics of doing a Mani, and the do's and dont's of Nail Art Making. She was amazing, very approachable, and fun to be with! I totally wanna be her salon buddy! ;)


Ms. Nicole sharing to the Bellas her knowledge about taking good care of our nails.


With Ms. Nicole Romero :)


After event photo with my forever event buddy, Le BFF; Iya Vee. :)


My nail art, left. ( laaame! haha!) While Iya still doing hers.








Thank you so much Revlon for all the nail polish giveaways!

Revlon Nail Art Shine Matte 
Revlon Sun Candy 
Revlon Parfumerie
will be out in the Market soon! :)





1 comments:

Julia Camille said...

Ugh, I love the Revlon nail polishes (especially the Colorstay ones), such great quality! :)

Your blog's pretty great, so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!

Post a Comment

 

Marj ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review