Friday, April 25, 2014

I Know Write Manila, Bloggers Meet-Up!

Posted by Unknown at 5:54 AM

#IKnowWriteSummerWorkshop

Nothing to do this summer? Here's an event for you!

As I started my blog 2 days ago, just as I finished my layout. And other stuff as I am about to launch my site; my friend, Yannie tagged me on a photo and checked it out, and upon doing so I found this:


And I was wondering, does Yannie knew that I am about to launch a blog? HAHAHAHA. This really hyped me that I texted him immediately about the event that I really wanted to attend it. So he kept on sending me updates about it and even called me once registration forms are already available online. So I did sign up and I can't wait for May 29!

I cannot wait to meet fellow bloggers and I cannot wait to learn a lot of things from the speakers, because as a starter this will really help me gain readers and improve my writing in many ways I wouldn't have known if I didn't attend this event. 

If you're interested to join fill up this registration form to reserve your a slot because only limited is available!

Like I Know Write MNL's fanpage for more updates.

See you all there!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Marj ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review